26/01/2008

My 21st at LilMissys (Leven Nuthouse! only jokin =P)

Right well either u do or dnt know it was my Birthday on thursday. =S im getting old. I dont do old. Its like this is the first year ive ever been able to live and its like im nearly eligable for my winter fuel allowance!!! But yeah so i didnt really do much through the day same as usual sat on my arse nursing my piles!! But in the freezin cold scottish evening i went round the FAMOUS Lilmissy's for dinner and Lovely Sansmile im sure u know her cooked an awesome chinese!!! (reminds me too get recipes) Well this was a bit different. Well first of all i never been round someones for dinner so and second ive never met anyone off the net. lol So this has all gone pete tong all in wonky order but thats how me nut works so im just gonna carry on. Because ive been typing ages now that i aint deleting it. Anyway yeah so i got to the flat and it was Just Sans and the Wee one Jazmin, aww she was lovely. See i have this fear of kids like since school n the bullying n that. But when i walked in n i saw lil Jazmin and she was sooooooooo Sweet!!! and lovely. But i felt bad cause i beat her on the Wii she might tell u different but I won!!! lol Then LilMissy come home. And i think one of the first things she said is Woooooah your so skinny!!! lol So yeah carrying on errrm Yeah they gave me my One and only Birthday Card I think that was my First card since my 15 Birthday. So ment alot to me. In fact Im looking at it now. Its gonna stay up till Next year (How sad am i!!) lol So then we sit down for dinner which was AWESOME. Thanks Sandie. Then Just chatted and stuff and it opened my eyes to alot of things. But most of All the thing that ment the most to me was the fact i had the privilige to spend my Birthday with an awesome Family!!! You are all smashing and u have a place in my heart. Anyways before i cry ill rap this up! lol. SO many thanks for making my Birthday one i will never forget. Yeah so i didnt quite manage to rap it up before i cry but yeah....... so Missy was hassling me all day to write so im now back off to studying. Chow 4 now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww bless ya honey hehe , im glad you had a great birthday and one you wont forget. Makes me so proud of my family to read that, and very very VERY blessed and will be thankin God for that each day. Im sooooooooooooooooooo sorry about sayin ya skinny hahahahaha!!!, and i glad u got yer wee blog set up ya fifer!!!!!!! lol............You great and special wee boy, you goin on like your 50 sort it out lol, that makes feel so oldddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!

sansmile said...

You made me cry now!!!!God Bless doll

Sandie (sansmile) x